Mission, Vision and Objectives
Promote sustainable socio-economic development and protection of Earth System through related project implementation, studies and awareness-raising.
Promoting community well being and sustainable island living.
• Contribute to national, regional, and international policy formulation on sustainable development issues
• Promote strategic studies and research in specific areas that have implications for sustainable development including the environment and the economy of the country
• Identify options and address issues relating to sustainable development
• Maintain partnership with other NGOs and community-based governmental organisations having similar interest at national, regional, and international levels
• Raise awareness of the public and decision-makers on issues related to sustainable development
• Disseminate information through the media, publications and meetings