Previous brainstorming sessions
Past Brainstorming sessions
- MON CHOISY HOTEL, 30 MAY 2010)
- ADD primarily a project-based organization.
- On several activities and projects
- Develop a draft White Strategy Paper
- Establish a sub-committee to prepare a list of projects for submission to CSR
- Each member should identify two candidates to apply for membership in order to bring the number of members to 50 within 3 months.
- Members should be identified for each subcommittee on specific tasks as agreed
- Incentives should be provided to members to prepare and present papers in conferences
- Invitation to attend regional and international meetings including UNFCCC should be forwarded to all members
- Newsletters, scientific papers and other relating documents received by mail should be forwarded to all members pending operation of ADD website.
- PEARLE BEACH RESORT & SPA, FLIC EN FLAC (17 NOVEMBER 2012)
- i. ADD operations and recruitment of members
- ii. Review of ADD structure to enhance activities
- iii. Review of ADD management
- iv. Review of current projects and identification of future projects
- Communication and Publicity to make ADD visible